Texas Two-Step Grilled Yellow Squash
3 medium yellow squash (Texadus Farm)
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1-2 teaspoons Texas Two-Step Seasoning Blend (Texadus Farm)
1. Preheat the grill for medium heat.
2. Cut the squash horizontally into 1/2 inch thick slices so that you
have nice long strips (planks) that won’t fall through the grill.
3. Heat olive oil in a small pan, add garlic cloves, and Texas
Two-Step. Cook over medium heat until the garlic starts to sizzle and
4. Brush the slices of squash with the spiced oil oil.
5. Grill squash slices for 5 to 10 minutes per side, until they reach
the desired tenderness. Brush with additional spiced oil, and turn
occasionally to prevent sticking or burning.